We're proud to work with and partner with a great company like Ride Clean, a solution for sanitizing your RV for the rental calendar with full peace of mind. This is not a sponsored post, but we do want to share their service with our community, who are our always #1 priority. Have a look!
During this challenging time, we know that staying safe and healthy is top of mind for everyone. Many of you are front-line workers using RVezy to self-isolate, or renters who are looking forward to enjoying the outdoors while maintaining social distancing. Whatever your situation, Ride Clean is here to help by providing mobile vehicle sanitization solutions to keep your RV clean and its occupants safe.
This proactive response based on Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) guidelines is designed to combat the COVID-19 virus amongst fleet and personal vehicles. Our services are being offered nationally with coverage in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver to ensure RV owners and renters are well-protected.
At Ride Clean employee and client safety is our #1 priority. Let us show you the benefits of this process!
How can a mobile vehicle sanitization service help you?
This flexible detailing program works around your schedule with teams travelling to your location to complete the RV sanitization. We use social distancing protocols at every touchpoint to provide a contactless experience while consistently improving our processes based on new COVID-19 research.
- can be transmitted by touching a contaminated surface
- survives for up to 3 days on plastic and stainless steel, and
- survives for up to 4-5 days on glass and wood
With these measures in mind, it is important to have your RV and the high-touch surfaces within it thoroughly cleaned, especially when switching occupants. This includes doorknobs, handles, tables, countertops, light switches and other areas of your space that the virus can live on.
What does our process look like?
Using EPA certified cleaning chemicals, our mobile sanitization solution is designed to get the job done safely and effectively. After contacting us by phone or online to directly schedule your appointment, this is what you can expect:
- Our team of experts will arrive at your location, bringing with them all necessary equipment, and ensuring a contactless experience.
- We follow a thorough touchpoint checklist to ensure the RV is fully sanitized
- A customized 4-Step Atomization Cleaning service will be provided
- Keys are fully sanitized and put into a sealed bag before being returned
- Electronic sanitization reports will be sent to you via email after every job!
In addition to the contactless process, we ensure our clients safety using the following products and services:
- Hospital-certified chemicals; safe and odorless
- Industrial RV cleaning equipment
- Staff fully equipped in personal protective equipment (PPE)
Once complete, you will receive a full electronic report verifying the COVID-19 sanitization is complete and can have peace of mind in knowing that you and your RV are protected.
Why is it important to use professional cleaning services?
We take the worry out of your hands. There is no need to wonder if your bleach solution has expired, if you covered all areas of your RV, or if using the cleaning product is harmful to your health.
With an average of 60 minutes to complete the process and only 15-minute vehicle grounding required, our team provides a fast and safe sanitization solution to get your RV ready for your at-home isolation, family trip or wherever you may be heading.
If you or someone you know are looking for ways to keep your RV safe, contact us for more information and pricing!