Cougar 5th Wheel - set up, outfitted, lakeside, ready for your arrivalStavely, Alberta 5
This spacious 5th Wheel is all set up lakeside in Southern Alberta with Wifi. Save gas money by NOT towing an RV, and no need to pay for campsite on top of RV rental. This is one price for all. Just arrive to this spot and enjoy. Filled with water and propane prior to your arrival.
60 min drive south of Calgary, Alberta
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids). Bring your boat, public boat launch very close by, lots of room for parking. This area appeals to fishermen, boaters and star gazers. Come relax in Southern Alberta. Pine Coulee lake offers good fishing for Walleye and northern Pike. The reservoir is excellent for water skiing, wind surfing, swimming and fishing. Take some amazing day trips from this home base. Bring your bikes and explore the area.
Nestled east of the Porcupine Hills, in southern Alberta, this RV is on a large country lot which is lovingly maintained with lots of places to relax. It was designed for "Green conscious" travelers and "glampers" people who camp. This unit is best suited for those who have camped before. If you have never stayed in an RV before or camped, please read entire description carefully. Consider this a self-catered booking- best suited for those who know how an RV works. I am available if needed, but allow guest privacy.
The RV is self-contained with all the amenities you need to enjoy your stay including
• WiFi - note it can be spotty in Rural Alberta at times
• kitchen, propane stove burner w/pots and pans, oven, cooking utensils,camp toaster, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, dishes
• coffee maker used over gas burner
• Bedroom queen size bed with comfortable bedding, fresh sheets and towels
• Extra pillows and blankets
• Bright sunny west facing windows and view of Pine Coulee Lake from east facing windows
• sofa bed in living room area sleeps 2 - bedding provided
• Dining table that converts into bed (better suited for children sleeping than adults)
• Closet, coat hangers
• hot water
• bathroom with flush-able RV toilet and shower
• sleeping bags
• Gas BBQ -propane provided
• Fire pit- during times of fire bans in the province, no wood fires allowed. I arrange a gas fireplace during fire bans so you can still enjoy the ambiance of sitting around a fire, but no roasting marshmallows over the gas fire.
• large wooden deck with patio chairs
• Retractable awning
• View of Pine Coulee Lake - sit back and watch the boaters and fishermen
• Self check in options, instructions sent once booking confirmed
Remember, it has a RV bathroom which includes shower/tub combo.
The RV is hooked up to electricity and we use solar panels from time to time. We are very conscious about energy use and expect our guests to be as well. The water and propane tanks will be filled prior to your arrival. Please use responsibly.
We enjoy our guests and are friendly people. We want to attract the best guests on the planet!!!
People who camp are very comfortable in small quarters (RV) and big nature. If you are not a camper, you might not enjoy what our property has to offer. There is a small cabin on this large 3 acre parcel of land which I may or may not be at. I respect my guests privacy but am available if needed.
****want to bring a tent as well? or do you want a tent on site for the kids to have their own space- we can provide one. Ask us.
- Air Conditioner
- Tow Hitch
- Linens Provided
- Kitchen Sink
- Dining Table
- Outside Shower
- Leveling Jacks
- Family Friendly
- Camping Chairs Provided
- Inside Shower
- Stove Range
- Extra Storage
- TV & DVD
- Delivery within 100Km $200
- Model: 2019 N/A N/A
- Type of RV: RV Cottage
- Slideouts: 1
- Sleeps: 5
- Base Price 99 CAD$
- Weekly 5% Discount
- Monthly 5% Discount