The Happy Glamper!
Maple-Ridge, British Columbia
- Sleeps 7
- Offers Delivery within 100 km
The Happy Glamper offers comfort, flexibility, and lots of space!
Outfitted with tasteful, modern decor it features a full walk around queen bed in the back and another full size one in front (both with privacy curtains) as well as a couch and table that fold into an additional sleeping areas. This unit is perfect for larger families, or for those looking to have some additional space. Sleeps 4 adults comfortably without the need of making up separate beds (and another 2 if you want to use the...
- Aux Input
- Kitchen Sink
- Stove Range
- Dining Table
- Inside Shower
- Air Conditioner
- On Board Generator
- Family Friendly
- CD Player
- Extra Storage
- Linens Provided
- Camping Chairs Provided
- Delivery/Pickup up to 100Km: $300
- Delivery/Pickup up to 50Km: $250
- Portable GPS: $10
- Bedding and Linens: 0
- Airport Pickup - YVR: $250
- Late drop-off: $100
- Outdoor fun kit! Cornhole, giant jenga, soccer ball, football, frisbees, and more!: $15
- Fuel Refill Prepayment: $350
- Propane Refill Prepayment: $50
- Coleman Stove! 2-burner stove for cooking outside, propane included: $20
- Emptying Septic Prepayment: $100
- Happy Toddler! Stairwell cover, change pad, and lightweight, portable crib that fits perfectly to keep your little one safe and rested: $30
- Early pick-up: If available, pick up anytime after 8 am instead of standard 3 pm or later: $100
- Bike Rack: $10
2014 Thor Motor Coach 28a
- Type of RV:
- Base Price:
Jey Free Nov 2020
Perfect RV for a weekend road trip. Matt was an extremely helpful and easy host .
Pierre Olivier Gregoire Oct 2020
Excellent experience we had with the Happy Glamper! Matt was very kind and made our trip easy and safe. Would recommend to anyone
Jun Yoo Oct 2020
He is the best.
When are you going?
Select Dates for detailed pricing and availability.
Tip: Most owners give discounts on rentals that are one week or longer!