*Special pricing for non toyhauler use and parked at campground use (super low Km)*
-$225 ($170 non toyhauler) for weekends but if parked at one campground (non bush camping) in the lower mainland or Fraser Valley, $130 for week days!!
Lots of room and storage.
-Sleeps 8 easily
-Can haul many different sizes of SxS or quads or can even haul a 4 seater SxS.
(Same SxS heights maybe require removal of the lower rear bed)
- Dry weight is 7000lbs
- Max cargo weight 3000lbs
(Which is everything in the trailer)
- water, fuel and gear weight +1500lbs
- Max SxS or quad weight 1500lbs
(Please make sure your tow vehicle is equipped to haul heavy loads. Minimum 10,000lbs)
- 100% non smoking of any kind and sorry no pets.
- 2 30lbs propane tanks full, include in price. (Not required to bring back full)
- pots, pans, plates and cutlery are supplied. You’ll be required to bring your own cups/mugs
- You’ll also need to bring your own sleeping gear and towels.
- Long weekends are a 3 day minimum
- Pickup on week days if after 5pm
- Drop off time is flexible, but will be confirmed when booking
- gas for fuel station must be replaced (regular fuel is used), on board generator runs on gas. Which is needed to run the A/C, microwave, coffee pot, anything 110volts.
- Lights, TV, stereo, DVD all run on 12volts so generator isn’t need all the time.
Any questions please ask
Thanks Niel B