Your clean, tidy, comfy, easy to drive dream mobile house!
Our 2023 Sunseeker is pretty new, modernized, fully loaded with with equipment and many items to make your outdoor trip interesting, enjoyable and full of joy! Just bring up your food, toothbrush, clothes and you are ready to go!
Features and functions:
* Brand New RV: Disinfection and fully clean-up inside and out before and after each trip.
* Flexible Pick-Up and Drop-Off, Life can be hectic, but don't worry! We offer early pick-up and late drop-off options to accommodate your schedule.
* Here's What Makes Our RV
* Solar Power Panel: Save on gas and stay eco-friendly.
* 4ft Portable Table with 4 Chairs: Enjoy outdoor dining and relaxation.
* Comfort for Everyone for accommodation
* 1 queen-size bed
* 1 queen-size bunk bed
* 1 full-size convertible table bed It's spacious enough for 6 adults
* Compact and Convenient , at just 25 feet in length, our RV fits in regular RV parking spots, making it easy to park anywhere. It's the ideal choice for family trips to destinations such as the National Parks, State Parks, KOA camp sites, RV sites and etc. You can drive it with a regular Class C license.
Home on Wheels , our RV is fully equipped with:
* 40-inch TV with HDMI connection
* Ceiling Air Conditioner
* Freezer & Refrigerator
* Awning for outdoor shade
* 4KW Generator
* Rear View Camera
* Water Heater
* Room Air Cooler and Heater
* Toilet and Shower
* Queen-size bed
* Dinette table & convertible bed
* Bunk bed
What's Included? We've got you covered with:
* Pillows, blankets, and towels (free, upon request)
* Plastic spoons, forks, bowls, paper dishes, and cups (free, upon request)
* Pots and fry pans, utensil (free, upon request)
* RV toilet paper and kitchen paper towels, trash bags (free, upon request)
* A folding picnic table and 4 camping chairs (free)
* Pet fence (free, upon request)
* Portable BBQ Grill ( free)
* Canopy (free, upon request)
* Outdoor mat (free)
About the owner
Hello, I'm Bin, and I'm proud to call myself an RV owner. For me, the open road is more than just a means of transportation; it's a way of life. My trusty RV is not just a vehicle; it's my ticket to adventure, exploration, and unforgettable experiences. Whether I'm parked by a tranquil lakeside, nestled in the heart of the mountains, or cruising down the highway to discover new horizons, my RV is my home on wheels. I've been fortunate to create countless memories, connect with nature, and meet incredible people on the road. As an RV enthusiast, I'm always ready to share stories, tips, and advice with fellow travelers and outdoor enthusiasts. So, if you ever have questions about RVing, need travel recommendations, or simply want to swap road trip stories, feel free to reach out. Happy trails!"