Our business name is RV Camping Rental, we are family owned and operated. Located in San Diego CA, our fleet is stored at the KOA in Chula Vista storage facilities (we do NOT have a walk-in location here or nowhere else). We have been in business since 2017 and a have a fleet of 7 motorhomes, and 3 travel trailers. Feel free to find our business name on the major advertising browsers or reviews apps for you to learn from other customers about their experience from renting from us.
This beautiful one-of-a-kind travel trailer has a total length of 27’ from rear bumper to hitch. It has one slide out at the main living area, and two access doors.
YOUR CAMPSITE MUST:
• Accommodate a minimum of 27’ long trailer with slide outs at the trailer’s driver side
• That the utilities/hookups (sewer, water, and electricity) are located at the campsite’s RIGHT side if you are standing on the road and looking into the site. This means that the TRAILER’S hookups are on its driver side.
• 30A electric plug in
• U-shape dinette located within the slide out becomes a short full-size/double bed.
• Front sofa becomes an RV short Queen bed at night, it has a memory foam mattress topper for increased comfort. Bed is a walkaround for easy access and convenience. His/her wardrobe w/night table each. Doesn’t have an actual door but it has a privacy curtain. The bathroom door can be closed against the gallery wall to have privacy from the bunks area or restroom.
• Rear Triple set of narrow twin-size bunks suitable for very small children
• Rear access door for your convenience or even for safety
WHAT IS INCLUDED INSIDE/OUTSIDE THE TRAILER:
• Restroom hand towel, kitchen towel
• Toilet paper, sewer tanks treatment pods
• Cleaning supplies, broom, dustpan, mop, and trash bags
• Restroom, and kitchen trash cans
• Needed equipment to tow the trailer (anti-sway bar, weight stabilizer hitch)
• Needed equipment to connect to the site’s electricity (30A), water, and sewer
• Main bed mattress cover (fresh and clean)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRAILER THAT YOU MAY WANT TO BRING YOURSELF OR PAY AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR US TO PROVIDE IT FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
• Kitchenware, coffee pot, dishware, cookware, silverware, cups, glasses, cutting board, etc. Can be added for an additional $59.00
• Linens, blankets, pillows, shower towels, pool/beach towels Can be added for an additional $19.00 per person.
• BBQ grill with utensils
• Generator, RV plug in cord EXTENSION, more than 30’ sewer hoses
***NOTE:TRAVEL TRAILER DO NOT HAVE AN ON BOARD GENERATOR, CUSTOMER NEEDS TO HAVE A PLUG IN SITE OR RENT THEIR OWN GENERATOR WITH A THIRD PARTY -WE DO NOT HAVE GENERATOR FOR RENT TO OFFER-
DELIVERY, SET UP, AND PICK UP SERVICES TO:
• Customer’s residence or designated location -delivery fees are applicable as per the distance and time required to deliver and set up the trailer-
• Sweetwater Summit Campground, KOA Chula Vista, Sun Outdoors RV Resort in Chula Vista, Mission Bay RV Resort, Campland on the Bay, San Diego RV Resort, Santee Lakes, and Fiddlers Cove in Coronado.
• Please let us know if you have a different destination delivery request.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE DELIVERY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SERVICES TO THE FOLLOWING STATE BEACHES:
• Silverstrand in Coronado CA
• San Elijo
• South Carlsbad
If you will be towing this trailer to your destination, keep in mind that it will need to be picked up and returned at the storage facility at the KOA in Chula Vista, pick up time starts at 9:30 AM, must be returned no later than 4:00 PM. Your truck must have a towing capacity of at least 9,000 lbs, HARD WIRED brake controller, 7-Prung connector, tires load index to be such that it will safely carry the weight of your truck, passengers, personal supplies, loaded trailer weight with full tanks, etc. Tires thread above 50%, brakes life above 50%, and your personal vehicle insurance does provide extended coverage to a rented recreational vehicle while is being towed by your personal vehicle.
The "Cleaning Fee" includes: septic tanks flushing, power flush, and septic treatment application; up to 1.0 bottle propane refill, restock cleaning supplies, toilet paper and mattress cover. It does NOT include cleaning of any type, the recreational vehicle must be returned immaculate clean inside/out the same way it was provided to customer. Additional cleaning fees are $89.00 per hour with a minimum of 1.0 hr labor charge plus materials. Exterior wash if returned dirty or with bugs at the front is $149.00 If bringing a dog, customer must pay the dog hair removal fee $89.00