Experience the ultimate adventure in this immaculate RV! With an array of luxurious amenities, you can embark on a delightful and comfortable journey. Powered by diesel, this magnificent vehicle promises a thrilling and cozy getaway. Look no further, this is the RV you've been longing for!
This is a non-smoking vehicle. 🚭 That includes recreational smoking.
US trips only. RV is not allowed to cross the border per the lien agreement.
This RV is of an impressive size! It offers effortless driving, even for those who are new to it. The dimensions are just perfect - spacious enough for adults to comfortably spend time in on a rainy day without going stir-crazy, yet small enough to effortlessly navigate in and out of various places. If you have experience driving a pickup truck, you'll have no trouble handling this RV! It possesses a remarkable level of agility and speed while remaining compact at only 24' long and 10' 2" tall. Maneuvering through town or on the highway is a breeze. Additionally, there are 4 seat belts provided.
Whether your plans include an off-grid adventure or a fully-equipped campground stay, this RV is the ideal selection for you.
Comfortable. Stylish. Powerful. Dependable.
Note: Well-behaved pets will be considered, with an add-on cleaning fee. 🐾
Deltonia is conveniently equipped with a UNI Toll Transponder, which allows for hassle-free toll payments. Any toll charges accumulated during your journey will be categorized as an overage and automatically deducted from your deposit.
A PDF guide to the RV is provided upon confirmed rental.
- Fridge and Freezer
- Gas Stovetop
- Microwave / Convection Oven
- Kitchen sink
- Dish drying rack
- Dish soap
- Plates, plastic cups, trays, cutlery, cookware, Keurig with pods
- Exhaust fan over the kitchen (you can turn it on while cooking with the windows open to quickly vent the entire RV)
- Full bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
- Hand soap
- Shower dispenser with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel
- Toilet paper, towels
- Exhaust fan in the bathroom
- Twin beds or convert them to a King
- Full bed (pull-out couch as a second bed)
- Bed linen, pillows
- 2 dining tables (one smaller table that goes in front of the small couch, and a larger table that fits between the two large couches for plenty of room to sit and enjoy a meal)
- Indoor storage to fit all you need for your getaway
- Rainy day fun in the RV: board games, DVDs, playing cards
- RV U.S. Parks Guidebook
- 2 TVs with digital antenna, HDMI ports
- Bluetooth built-in speaker system, radio, and DVD player; connect and play music from your phone
- Passenger chair rotates to face couches
- Dual-powered water heater on the generator or shoreline
- Air conditioning unit and gas heater
- Built-in GPS system
- 2 camping chairs and an outdoor side table
- Automatic awning with lights
- Outdoor storage to fit all you need for your getaway
- 30 amp shoreline, 50 amp converter included
- Food grade water hose with filter, septic hose with supports, septic pills for the toilet, leveling blocks, wheel chucks included
About the RV:
- Partially solar powered: water pump, USB ports, lights, TV, DVD player, audio system
- Fresh water tank - 27 GAL
- Grey water tank - 40 GAL
- Black water tank - 43 GAL
- Propane tank capacity - 13 GAL or 55 lbs
- Propane-powered generator with Gen-start
- Reliable Ford Transit 350 Turbo Diesel Engine, take this baby up the mountains without a struggle
- Extraordinary MPG's up to 21MPG (when driving 55mph on hwy) Average MPG is around 18MPG
Any use of tolls will be deducted from your deposit.