Looking for a spacious and comfortable way to enjoy the great outdoors with your family or friends? Check out our 2022 Surveyor Legend 19BHLE.
A FULL size queen (not a small camp queen) with upgraded 10" thick mattress, single bunks and large fold down double dinette allows for sleeping up to 6. With a dinette large enough to comfortably sit 4 adults without hanging off the edge, there's plenty of room to lounge around or play cards and games on those rainy days.
The large 22" outdoor griddle lets you cook meals outside, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. The outdoor spray port helps rinse those dirty feet after a day at the beach.
Indoor kitchen features 2 burner cooktop, oven/ microwave combo, and a large 10 cu ft fridge means you have more room to store all your food on long trips.
The large 15' awning helps keep you cool in the shade on hot summer days. Play some music on the built in dual zone stereo, play some ladder ball, or cornhole, or toss the frisbee around, or watch some TV, you chose the way you want relax.
The fold down rear storage rack and lots of storage space makes carrying those extra or oversize items a breeze.
With lots of good-sized windows, including a panoramic view from the dinette, camp side view from the kitchen, multiple windows near the queen, and good-sized windows in the bunks, you'll always feel connected to the outdoors.
The bathroom has everything you need to stay comfortable and clean in the outdoors. Toilet, sink, and a nice tall shower with a sliding shower wall means less showers with the shower curtain stuck to your leg.
The trailer is perfect for a family of 4 with their pet and if the grandparents or friends want to join you've got the room.
Contact us today to book your rental and experience the great outdoors in comfort and style!
Your rental fee includes everything you need to relax and enjoy the outdoors:
- Welcome manual to answer all your questions about setup and take down
- Mattress protectors on all beds and one included for the dinette if you chose to convert it
- Hand towels, face cloths, soap, etc.
- Toilet paper & paper towel
- Cleaning supplies, Broom/ Dust pan & garbage bags
- Dishes, cutlery, cups, pots, pans, cutting board etc.
- Small space heater so you don't have to use the propane tank
- 2 Adult and 2 Kids camp chairs
- 4ft folding table
- Outdoor griddle w/ optional 1lb propane tank adapter so you don't have to use the large tank
- Marshmallow sticks
- Ladder Ball, Corn Hole, Frisbee/ bottle smash, Uno and a deck of cards
- Flashlights, Lantern
- First aid kit
- Wheel chocks, Levelers, Drill and adapter to make stabilizing a snap
- Outdoor mat to help keep the debris off your feet and out of the trailer
- Sewage hose, Black water tank flush hose, Fresh water hose, Spray port hose with nozzle
- Sewage tote to empty sewage tank on longer stays with no septic hookup
You will require and we also have available to rent for extra fees:
-Weight Distribution Hitch for vehicles under 1/2t truck size
-Trailer brake controller
-Bed linens or sleeping bags
-Extended tow mirrors
A few things to READ BEFORE YOU BOOK:
-This is a NO SMOKING trailer. Any signs of smoking/vaping/drugs/incense inside the trailer will result in your damage deposit being kept for a deep cleaning fee.
-Tow vehicle must have a 7 pin round trailer connector not adapted from a 4pin
-Tow vehicle must accept a 2" square tube hitch. (Ball Size is 2 5/16)
-Tow vehicle must be rated to tow a minimum of 4800 lbs
-Trailer is best suited for 30 amp electrical campsites or higher. It can dry camp if you like but the AC and all 110v appliances will not run off battery power
Not included with rental and may require additional fees if not completed
-Septic tank emptying/flush
-Propane Refill (Our griddle has the option of using the main tank or 1lb tanks incase you don't want to go through the hassle of filling the main tank just for using the griddle. We also rent 1lb tanks if you don't have any. 1lb tanks can only operate the griddle, not the furnace, cooktop inside or hot water tank which can also be run from a 30 amp site.)
**Kindly be advised that returning the trailer in any condition other than the one it was received in will incur additional fees.**