This class A 33’ motorhome is a great choice for those that welcome space to walk around comfortably.
Depending on the level of privacy and comfort desired, this motorhome is suitable for 6-7 guests. You do NOT need a special driver license or insurance to drive it.
Feel to search our business name RV Camping Rental in the event you are interested to see our entire fleet. All ranging between 26’ to 39’ long and sleeping capacity between 3 – 10 guests. You can also read our reviews to gain peace of mind we are the right family-owned small business to entrust your vacation and/or traveling plans.
The kitchen has a decent size countertop for a recreational vehicle. It has a three-burner gas range, oven, and microwave. Conveniently stocked with cooking utensils, pots, pans, coffee pot, dishware, silverware, drinking cups, coffee cups, dishwashing liquid and kitchen towel. Included as well is toilet paper, hand towel, cleaning tools, and trash bags. Please keep in mind these are not “Chef - Gourmet” quality but they do the job nicely.
• Private room at the rear with solid door with walk around RV Queen bed. Bed has a very thick memory foam mattress.
• Full restroom with step in shower
• Bunk beds at the hallway (single beds at top and bottom), restroom also at the hallway
• Kitchen and living area by the front
• Drop down single/full size bed at the very front (above driving captain chairs)
• Sofa becomes a full/queen bed (located inside the slide-out). We provide a 3” memory foam topper with cover for this bed so you will sleep like a rock!
• Dinette with comfortable bench seats (not a bed)
• Walk-in shower
New tires all around, brakes, suspension, recently buffed and waxed, nicely upgraded, and low miles. If you have vast experience driving large SUV, trucks, moving vans or alike very large vehicles, you will have a very easy time adapting to drive this rig. It drives almost like a Bus but smaller. This rig is not for beginners. You do not need a commercial license to drive this motorhome.
If we are not delivering the motorhome to your local RV resort, it will need to be exchanged at the KOA in Chula Vista (pick up and return at this location can be as early as 10:00 am and be returned at no later than 5:00 pm)
TOWING IS FORBIDDEN - -HITCH IS LOCKED-