HOW RVEZY WORKS
Rent an RV
1) SIGN UP: Create an RVezy account using your Facebook or Google accounts, or your email.
2) FIND YOUR PERFECT RV: Choose from hundreds of quality RVs (motorhomes, trailers, other) to find a perfect fit for your budget, style and your dream RV vacation needs.
3) Request to Book: Once you have found your perfect RV, make a request to book it. The request will be forwarded directly to the RV owner and they will be in direct contact with you to ensure your vacation is perfectly planned.
4) Pick up the RV: A successful booking with be emailed to you confirming the details of your trip. It will include pick up location, time and contact information of the RV owner.
5) TRAVEL ANYWHERE! It's time to fully enjoy your RV vacation! You can find much helpful information for RV tips and unique destinations at RVezy blog.
6) Return the RV: Before returning the RV to the owner, do a quick walk around to check its condition. Be sure to bring it back with a full tank of gas and empty waste tanks to make it ready for the next renters.
Listing an RV
1) LIST YOUR RV: Create a free listing in a few quick steps. Be sure to upload great pictures and write a compelling description to show your amazing RV.
2) RESPOND TO BOOKING REQUESTS: You will be notified of every booking request. With just a click of a button, confirm the booking and communicate directly with the renter.
3) Prepare for the pickup: Take the time to ensure everything is in place for your guest’s pick up. We recommend to provide renters with a walkthrough and maybe a printed list of the ins and outs of your rig.
4) Relax and earn: RVezy's insurance is provided by AON and underwritten by Intact Insurance ensuring that a qualified renter is in possession of your RV. Rest assured, your RV investment is making you money while renters enjoy their RV experience.
5) Pick up your RV: Meet your guest at the drop off location and make sure everything is in order. Share stories of the travel and vacation insights of our great country! Be sure to submit your online review to complete the booking process.