Head out now on a family adventure that everyone will remember for a lifetime!
RV in style and comfort with this class A diesel pusher. The 340 Horsepower Cummins ISB motor and air ride chassis will cruise US highways with ease.
This garage kept and well care for Tiffin Allegro RED will easily sleep six adults and two children. Two on the master suite queen bed, two on the queen sofa pullout, one each on the two bunk beds and two kids on the convertible dinette bed.
The RV is completely checked, cleaned and disinfected after each rental. It comes with full fuel, propane, all the amenities (coffee maker, dishes, utensils, paper towels, trash can, linens, towels), empty holding tanks, and in clean condition. Brand new tires installed in late 2020. Well maintained motor, transmission and generator. This rig ready for safe, problem free driving and camping. The 2000-watt inverter and 4 house batteries will let you run basic 110v items without having to start up the generator and easily supports dry camping.
I am always available for questions and will strive to do anything it takes to make sure you have a great trip. If you need additional items (internet hotspot, grill, outside chairs) please let me know and I will be happy to help.
- Master Bedroom w/Queen
- 2 x Bunk beds w/dvd player
- Dinette sleeper
- Couch w/Queen Size Fold out bed
- Office desk with monitor (available but currently removed and replaced with love seat)
- Full restroom with toilet, sink and shower
- 4 slide outs give you over 400 sq ft of living space when extended
Amenities and equipment:
- 2 x 60,000 BTU furnaces
- 2 x 15,000 BTU Air Conditioning Units
- 8000-Watt Diesel Generator
- 10-gallon gas and electric water heater
- 3 TVs
- 4 door propane or electric fridge/freezer
- Convection Oven/Microwave
- 3-burner stove top
- Cruise Control
- New color 4 exterior camera system
- Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Air Ride Suspension
- Electric Awning
- 2000-watt Electric Inverter
Things to know:
- Reservations at RV parks should be made for 50-amp electrical hookup if you plan to run 2 AC units in the summer. Otherwise, a 30-amp hookup is fine.
- Some parks have a maximum length allowed inside the park. Double check places you will be visiting for max RV length. This coach is 37 ft and is allowed into 80% of National Parks.
- This RV can handle all fours seasons with a little prep and good planning. We survived a week in Chicago in January when the temperature got down to -7! We also kept the RV comfortably cool during a 107 degree Las Vegas summer by just closing blinds and placing reflective foil cutouts in windows.