Experience your stay in this Retro Teardrop Trailer
This is the best little Trailer from towing ease to cooking a full course meal in the rear kitchen. The space indoors allows for sitting down and eating a small meal or sleeping on a Queen sized area. This all comes with the million dollar panoramic view of the outdoors that no other trailer provides. If you are trapped inside due to weather, No Problem! Lil' Luna comes with a 40" TV/DVD player for your enjoyment. It's an awesome rig that can go almost anywhere you want to take it.
Sleeps: Two adults, but you may be able to squeeze in 1-2 small kiddos.
This is a an awesome, compact yet spacious trailer.. It can easily be set up in minutes in a campground, backyard or driveway.
Interior width: 69"
Interior headroom: 4'6"
Ground clearance: 11.5"
Dry Weight: 1800 lbs
Gross Weight: 2200 lbs
Axle Weight: 2200 lbs
Hitch Ball Size 2″ (Hitch Height 15 5/8″)
Under-Frame Mounted Spare Tire
7-Way Trailer Plug
Connect to city or other potable water source
Electric: 30 AMP hook-ups
Please Read: Your vehicle must be rated by the manufacturer to tow at least 2200 lbs and must be properly wired to connect with the trailer via 7 pin connector or a 4 flat (you will need a converter if you have a 4 flat). If you arrive to pick up Lil' Luna with a vehicle that is not rated to tow at least 2200 lbs or that is not properly wired to connect you will not be permitted to take Lil' Luna and all cancellation related charges will apply.
Experience Lil' Luna!
Be sure to check out the add-ons such as Bedding and Fire Starter Kits.
Interior: 40" TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD and stereo with interior and exterior speakers, climate control and awesome roof fan.
Kitchen: Rear hatch with three-burner gas stove, microwave, 12 volt Dometic Cooler (fridge or freezer, depending on your temp setting) and sink.
Basic Kitchen: plastic plates, silverware, bowls, cups, coffee mugs, cooking utensils, small pot, small pan, wine/beer opener, dish sponge, soap, towels, etc...
PLEASE be sure to learn about RV'ing before reserving and picking up Lil' Luna. If you don't know how to drive or utilize it's features properly you will not have as much fun with it!
You MUST know how to PROPERLY AND SAFELY:
(1) Connect and disconnect Lil' Luna from your vehicle. (There will be a test...lol...we'll go through this at pick-up but you should familiarize yourself with it via online tutorial beforehand).
(2) Turn on your headlights manually (auto on/off may not illuminate the lights on Lil' Luna, only your vehicle).
(3) Reverse your vehicle with a small travel trailer attached. (The smallness of Lil' Luna makes it tricky to reverse. No lie).
(4) Use your parking break at all times when you are not in your vehicle, while Lil' Luna is attached to it.
(5) Connect Lil' Luna to water/electric service (most campgrounds do not want to be responsible for touching your rig).