This Rv is meticulously maintained and looks brand new. It sleeps 6 and offers a full kitchen complete with an indoor grill and griddle that can also be used outside. It includes all the necessities you need to relax and glamp in style. Only bring your clothes and Food. You can vacation in a campground with full hookups (water, sewer and electricity 30amps)
This RV comes with:
- Linens for 6 ( themed linens can be requested for an additional fee *see add ons)
- Coffee (K Cup compatible)
- Toilet paper
- Cookware and all Kitchen supplies
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Body wash
- Toothpaste & Mouth Wash
- Board Games
- Digital Antenna
- 6 Towels
- Laundry Pods for use at campground laundry facilities
- Bug repellents
- Electric bikes available in the add on section
Weekend (Fri evening -Sun Afternoon) Delivery up to 160 miles available for an extra fee $100- $550
If you are not happy with your checkout experience or options & fees, please also check out our listing on rvngo.com at https://www.rvngo.com/rvs/2022-thor-freedom-elite-class-c-rv
- Optional roadside assistance offered by RVezy is required for all driving renters
- Towing not allowed
- Zero smoking - if there is evidence of smoking the deposit will not be returned.
- No pets. If we find evidence of pets, the deposit will be forfeited entirely. Service Animals are welcome.
- Please do the dumping of black & grey water before drop off. You can add dumping in the add on section for $80 & we will do the dumping for you.
- $30 Late fee applies for every hour after scheduled return.
- No festivals due to higher risks unless approved BUT stays will be at a higher rate.
- No open flame candles inside the RV
- Only flush the toilet paper provided. It is specific for RV use. - if any other paper products including wipes or sanitary products are flushed, the deposit will not be returned.
Don’t feel comfortable driving a rig ? We will bring it to you and set it up. You just secure your own campsite. Nighty Rate will decrease to $95 per night plus our delivery fee since you won’t be driving the Villa.