Our favorite rig in the fleet. We have taken this one all over the PNW and into Montana. Drives super smooth on the freeway and easy to maneuver in most situations. Parallel parking needs a little bigger space due to the turning radius being reduced a bit for the lift and tires. We’ve got everything you need to enjoy being further out or just camping with friends at a National Park site.
Located 15 minutes from Sea-Tac Int’l Airport
Sleeps 4 adults - Sleep soundly on either a full size 4” memory foam mattress which can fit two adults comfortably or in the XL Doghouse rooftop tent which has ample space for 2 adults and gear.
Pets welcome! We happily welcome your furry companions with no additional pet fee.
We give back to organizations supporting animal rescue and regeneration of blue carbon coastal ecosystems: 5% of proceeds given to support these charities: Best Friends Animal Society, Heidi’s Haven and Seatrees
We will help you customize your experience with rental add-ons for all types of adventures like hiking, paddle boarding or just hanging out at the beach or a music festival. Email us with inquiries, we will build a custom quote for you.
INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE:
- National Park and State Park Passes
- Full tank of gas (expected to return with a full tank of gas)
- Bedding: sheets, fleece blanket, comforter, sleeping bag and pillows
- 2 burner propane stove (propane included for small fee)
- Camp cookset: plates, bowls, mugs, pots, frypan, utensils, spatula, turner, knife and cutting board, cooking oil, spices
- Solar Camp lights
- Camping chairs
- Toilet Paper
- Emergency Kit, Battery Jump Box, Flashlights
ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Airport Drop off and/or Pick up ($50 each way)
- Early Pick Up or Late Drop off, if available ($45)
- Propane for cooking stove (propane provided for $5)
- Pup Package including food and water dishes, Nite Ize light, poop bags, leash, first aid kit and blanket. Dog jacket also available upon request. ($15/trip)
- Eno Hammock Chair ($20/trip)
- Hammock ($20/trip)
- Paddle Board ($15/trip)
- Inflatable Rafts ($10/trip)
** Additional $55 fee for use and cleaning of the rooftop tent
Feel free to send us any questions. We hope this finds you having a wonderful day!
The Gravel Roads Team