We offer 4x4 overland vehicle rentals and customized island itineraries. From wildlife viewing to hiking and mountain biking, we can make it happen.
Roxanne sleeps four adults / a family of five and comes fully equipped with everything you need to explore this beautiful part of the world. The roof top tent is easy to set up - it literally takes 5 minutes - and provides a comfy twist on the standard camping experience.
- Grab the keys and go, EVERYTHING you need is in the truck
- Customized itinerary and route planning service included in the price
- family friendly and pet friendly
- fully insured for off-road driving, logging roads are a go!
- unlimited kilometres
- Free delivery to the ferry terminal at Swartz Bay and Victoria downtown
- 24/7 emergency support, satellite messaging system with SOS function and off-road recovery
Satisfy your wanderlust, explore the wilderness and beauty of Vancouver Island in comfort and style, book today!
Standard hire comes with the following;
2/3 person roof top tent - bedding and an annex for those rainy days is included
2 person ground tent with air mattress and 2 sleeping bags
47 litre car Fridge/Freezer
Cooking stove with gas
full camping kitchen (plates, bowls, mugs, pots, pans, assorted cooking utensils and cutlery)
French Press coffee maker
Basic tools to include an axe, saw and shovel
4x4 Recovery kit
First Aid and survival Kit
2 Person tent
Visit our website - www.faroutwilderness.com to take an interactive tour around the vehicle.