Available now for your next trip… check out the 2020 Jayco Greyhawk 27U!!! This motorhome offers easy driving, comfortable spaces give you the warm feeling of home when your miles away. Equipped with V-10 Triton with lots of power for getting up those hills. A Ford E450 chassis has E-Z Ride system for comfortable driving and maneuvering. Safety is a top priority, that is why Jayco has added features across the board as a standard to ensure this model is one of the safest RVs in the market. Included is a third brake light and a rear backup and blind spot/side view cameras. This bonus feature makes navigation more manageable and more convenient. It has self-leveling jacks, on board generator, large propane tank. Equipped with 1 queen-sized bed, 1 queen overhead bunk, a couch and dinette -conversion beds; sleeps 6-8.
There are 2 slide outs, one that opens up the kitchen/ dining area and one for bedroom area that you can let out independently if desired. A 6-cu ft fridge as well as a freezer, microwave, 3-burner stove, oven, double sink, and lots of storage. Our kitchen is stocked with a toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, bakeware, cups, coffee cups, serving utensils, plates, bowls, a set of sharp knives.
You will find the comforts of home in both hot or cold weather with a furnace and 2 independently controlled air conditioners. There is also an outside shower, and 18 ft. large patio awning with lights and outside speakers. RV supplies included: flat sheets for all beds, kitchen towels, 4 folding camp chairs, First Aid kit, broom/dustpan, cleaning supplies, RV toilet paper, outdoor grill, portable grilling stand, flashlight/lantern. (*Special requests can be considered. Will work with you on a case-by-case basis. *)
This RV has loads of entertainment options. Smart TVs w/DVD player to connect to campground Wi-Fi or your own hotspot, board games, and Family friendly DVD’s. There is a smart TV in the back private bedroom as well and outdoor connection for cable. You can use the TV antenna and/or cable TV hookup line.
(items with * means that extra is available upon request for an additional fee.)
-blanket set for all beds
-up to (8) pillows*
-up to (6) bath towels*
-bathroom hand towel*
-(4) RV Toilet paper roll*
-(1) kitchen cloth*
-(1) paper towel roll*
-(2) trashcans (1 in kitchen and 1 in bathroom)
-first aid kit
-food grade nitrile gloves
-dishes (silverware knifes, spoon, forks, cups, coffee cup, bowls and plates)
*plastic utensils, paper plates, Styrofoam hot beverage cup(s) available for a fee please request ahead of time.
- cutting board
-4 folding chairs
- portable grilling stand
-portable propane grill
-a drawer full of fun family-friendly games
-more add-ons available upon request and additional fee. *
We take pride in our RV and we thoroughly clean and sanitize our RV for your safety. All bedding, linen(s), rug(s) and towel(s) are washed on high heat with disinfecting bleach. Any questions, feel free to reach out to us directly.
- Allow about an hour for walk through.
* No smoking/vaping, or drugs of any kind allowed inside or around RV.
* No events or festivals allowed.
* No going on roof.
* No bikes, scooters, camp chairs, grills, or other outdoor equipment allowed inside RV.
*Please do not flush anything besides he provided RV Toilet paper in the toilet. Other products can cause a clog and you will be held responsible for fixing at hired professional rate.
*Very Important* Should a problem or issue arise with this motorhome during your stay. Please contact us as soon as possible. DO NOT attempt to fix, modify or diagnose the issue yourself especially without owner’s consent. In an effort to provide you with the best experience possible we have procedures in place should an issue arise. No worries!
* Before returning, please clean out all trash and all personal belonging, we will do the rest. There is a $250 prep and sanitizing fee. An additional $225 fee + hire professional rate fees can be imposed for excessive cleaning situations both exterior and interior.
*100 miles included (.45 per mile fee after.)
*4 hours of generator time per day included and $5 per additional hour(s) used.
* Please return with a FULL fuel and/ or LP tank. A $50 refuel fee + $6.00 per gallon will be charged at return if not full.
* Please empty black and gray tanks before returning RV. $100 charge will be imposed if not emptied.
* Late return will result in a $50 per hour late fee. (rounded to the next hour. ex: 15 mins = 1 hour or 1 hr. and 6 mins. = 2 hours) Pick-up 3:00 pm and Drop-off time: 11:00am* Early pickup and late drop off may be available for an additional fee.
* Pet(s) are allowed with prior permission for a fee of $100. If you have a furry family member you would like to include on your adventure, Let's talk. There will be a $200 fee imposed if you take along a pet and do not communicate with us prior to rental. *
Please return the motorhome in the condition you picked it up: cleaned, everything put back in its place, full fuel tank, LP tank full, empty black and grey tank.
*Will work with you on a case-by-case basis. Let’s be in communication if issues/concerns arise*
Our family of 5 uses this rig as our personal RV when not being rented. We pride ourselves in the care and attention that we put into our motorhome and hope you will also take great care of it on your adventure.