PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR TRAILER IS AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ONLY! This is our family trailer, not just a rental unit, so we deep clean the trailer after every rental and personally setup at your campsite. Any questions? Just ask!
Our luxury trailer is the perfect size for any family looking for adventure. This 2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 21BHE is just 25ft long (so it will fit almost any campsite) but still packs a comfy couch/murphy queen bed, double-wide bunk beds, an enormous 10 cu. ft. refrigerator, and a super convenient outside kitchen.
Here are some more awesome features of our trailer:
- Sleep up to 7. 2 on the queen, 2 smaller children in each bunk, and 1 on the dinette bed. New mattresses are in sealed bug-proof encasements
- Indoor & outdoor speakers with Bluetooth connection
- HD smart TV with Roku apps for all of the streaming services. If your campsite has WiFi, just connect and sign in. Or wirelessly stream from your phone.
- Modern LED lighting throughout (including on the awning). Motion sensing lighting for entryway and outside storage.
- Powered awning --no manual cranking!
- Inside kitchen with gas stove & oven, microwave, huge refrigerator with separate freezer, and a giant stainless steel sink.
- Outdoor kitchen includes a griddle and mini fridge aka the adult beverage fridge :)
- Huge shower, toilet, sink, and medicine cabinet in the bathroom.
- Outside shower for a quick rinse after a long beach day
- Air conditioning and furnace
- Quick recovery water heater
- USB charging ports on both sides of the queen bed and in each bunk.
- Storage! Cabinets, drawers, pantry, & wardrobes throughout the trailer.
- LP, smoke, and CO alarms all brand new - safety is our priority!
TRAINING AND SETUP
Please plan for 30-45 minutes for a thorough walkthrough and training session with us! We also provide a "user manual" so that you know how to work all systems (and we're always available by text or phone during your booking!)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKING
Included with your rental are the following:
- Full propane tanks, on the tongue to run the stove/oven and heater, and one spare that can be used with the included fire ring.
- Fitted sheets, comforters, and pillows for the bunkbeds and the murphy queen bed. Bring your own sheets for the dinette bed, if needed.
- Towels for 4
- 2 adult and 1 kid size camping chair
- Dishes and utensils for 4, plus wine/bottle opener
- Pots and pans - basically 1 of each
- Outdoor propane fire ring. We love this when we camp because your clothes won't smell like smoke!
For deliveries to dry campsites, we'll deliver with a full tank of fresh water (43 gallons), and will provide instructions for refilling the tank.
If you're dry camping (campsites without electrical hookups), we highly recommend adding our generator to your booking so that you can use the AC outlets, microwave, and air conditioning. If those three aren't needed, the included batteries and solar panel should be fine to power the water pump, water heater, lights, furnace, etc.
We do NOT recommend drinking from the taps in the trailer, even though a filter is included. Campsites may have unknown water quality so it's best to bring bottled water for drinking, and use the sink/shower for washing dishes, showering, etc.
Want to go kayaking? Just add them to your booking.
- No deliveries to Mexico or to Ocotillo Wells or other desert locations. Sorry!
- No smoking or vaping inside the trailer.
- Dogs allowed but please no puppies! Dogs always triple the cleaning time for us so there is a $50 extra cleaning fee for dogs.
- Trailer must be returned reasonably clean. Dished must be washed! If
the trailer is left in very bad condition and we need to spend extra time cleaning it, we'll have to charge an extra $100 fee. In 2+ years of renting, we've never had to charge this fee to a renter :)
- You're welcome to use the powered awning, but it is at your own risk. We'll show you how to extend/retract it, so it's your responsibility to make sure to put it away in heavy winds to avoid expensive damage.
- $75 dump fee if your campsite doesn't have either sewer hookups or an onsite dump station for emptying the holding tanks.
- $100 late fee will be assessed if renter is more than 30 minutes late to an agreed upon meeting time.