This camper is a 2019 professionally built Dodge Ram Promaster 2500 Class B Campervan with a ton of upgrades.
- Indoor shower with extending showerhead (7-gallon grey water tank).
- 30-gallon fresh water tank (hot/cold water).
- Kitchen sink with 7-gallon grey water tank underneath.
- Induction cooktop with two burners.
- 130L fridge/freezer combo. This is a very spacious fridge with a small freezer.
- Two rooftop solar panel with 200 watts of solar and 525 AMP power storage in three batteries.
- Living room with table by day, bed that sleeps 2 by night (full short).
- MaxAir fan.
- Fresair 12 V air cooler for those hotter months.
- Webasto gas heater for the colder months.
This build has an upgraded solar package. Everything in the van has very low power consumption. You'll be able to hook up all your toys and electronics.
This van can hold 30 gallons of water so if you are using it sparingly, it can last 4-5 days and is easy to refill.
There's already a cooler fridge that is plugged into the solar no need for you to bring a cooler!
This van is a the perfect choice for those who want something easily accessible on the road along with the comforts of home. You can park it anywhere! The Promaster drives very easily- even if it'll be your first time, you'll feel comfortable in no time.
This van was built with adventures in mind but keep in mind it is not suitable for off-road adventures (it will get stuck in the sand, etc).