Beautifully maintained 7 passenger RV with a full kitchen, ready to carry you and your friends or family on your next adventure. Brand new radio with hands free bluetooth calls, as well as Apple Play and Android Auto.
Towing and pets at owners discretion, additional fees apply.
If RV is not returned clean and ready for next rental additional fees will be charged.
Standard Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Pots and Pans, Utensils. Fitted Sheets, Comforter and 4 Towels Provided Upon Request.
Travel During The Off Season (November - April) Is Determined On A Case By Case Basis At The Owners Discretion.
Other things to note
DRIVERS MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH RVezy or booking will be cancelled, this is for insurance purposes.
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to forfeiture of security deposit.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out. This is not air BNB, there is no cleaning service unless you agree to be charged for cleaning. Cleaning is everything wiped clean, toilet cleaned, floors and furniture vacuumed, appliances wiped down, and floors cleaned with a damp cloth and detergent. Ask questions if needed. No mopping as the excessive water will damage the floor and RV. FOR CLARITY - the unit needs to be in rental condition when it is returned. If it is not in a rental condition when it is returned, you will be charged to get it back in rental condition.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No Roof Top Access. If evidence is found when there rig is returned, it will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
5. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
6. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion.
7. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up.
8. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Empty Black first, then Grey. Use plenty of water with the black tank. If you don’t it will cause the sensors to not read properly and you will be charged to flush out the black tank. I suggest you fill the tank, nearly full with water, before you dump so you get a good flush of the tank. After you empty, refill with at least a 1/2 tank of water and empty again.
9. Towing Policy: Towing will only be allowed with written authorization by owner.
10. Appliances: The A/C, generator, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. While not expected; If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. These items are electronic and can break unexpectedly. For assistance, you are advised to consult with ownership of an issue arises.
11. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
12. All trips West of the Mississippi River need our approval prior to booking.
13. Renters will contact owner with any problems that occur during the rental period.